Site menu

Statistics

Search

Site friends
  • Create your own site

• Welcome, Guest · RSS 29.03.2024, 09:49
    [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
    • Page 1 of 1
    forum » coding » Coding (other) » Other (About)
    Other
    willsee3Date: Saturday, 09.04.2011, 13:25 | Message # 1
    Private
    Group: Users
    Hi Decoder,

very fine and informative site....

What my strikes is that You seemingly knows SC, Pilot AND KS.
    What about the commection between both?

My objective is to find truth (absolutes are unobtainable, You know) in the best possible way.
    So I tried always to integrate different standpoints and views of reality/experience.

So I would like to discuss an Integration of both viewpoints

Best wishes
    willsee3

decodeqDate: Friday, 04.05.2012, 15:05 | Message # 2
    Private
    Group: Administrators
    hallo willsee3,

I know about Pilot, SC mostly from researching their materials (that in ref to this life-time) What about the link between them - it seems the Pilot (Ken Oggers) and Rawl-Elron Elray both were in the same magic universe 5th invader force, that landed some time length ago in Himalaya There are of course other connections between them, but this one is on the recent local Earth plane

Absolutes are attainable, yet not necesserely yet within the human system context If ideas are in clash-conflict, they (in such a case) are then out of the range of absolutes

Many unique view-points and time-lines plus integration (summoning of those) is a representation of simultaneous incarnating type of beingness on Earth plane (at least commonly as application)

Regards, decoder

BruceDDate: Monday, 12.11.2012, 18:15 | Message # 3
    Private
    Group: Users
    Does anyone know of or heard of anyone that can actually operate outside the body or at the very least have full vision. When I have talked to SC friends about this in the past they say they are exterior but when you querry them they merely have the perception of being exterior but cannot tell you what color car just past their house whithout looking through the bodies eyes.
    Magicians do some pretty whild things. Everyone says it is just a trick. Some of the things they do seems beyond tricks. Does anyone have a viewpoint on that they could share?
    Does anyone have a thought about every site or even You Tube video that has spiritual concepts they are all have totally negative posts by people who have no clue about what they are talking about. They mock and taunt but mostly add clutter. I wonder why they go out of their way to seek forums out knowing in advance they are just going to mock what they read. Why don't they just play a video game or something instead.

forum » coding » Coding (other) » Other (About)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

Free web hostinguCoz